To begin with, if you don’t understand the titular reference, then I invite you to liberate yourself from that rock you’re living under, and watch Parks and Recreation. You’re welcome, in advance.
I LOVE breakfast, and since I’ve started working full-time, I haven’t found my routine yet. However, if there’s one thing I’ll always make time for, it’s breakfast. Nom.
Not only do I love breakfast for breakfast, I love eating it for lunch and dinner, too.
Here are a dozen, ingredient-light, healthy-ish breakfast recipes (you can eat for every meal, every day):
- 100-Calorie Cheese, Vegetable, and Egg Muffins
- Avocado and Ricotta on Toast
- Bake Tomato and Egg Cups
- Easy Breakfast Roll-Ups
- Easy Yogurt Overnight Oats
- Egg in a Jar
- Freezer Oatmeal Cups
- No Bake Breakfast Balls
- Paleo Morning Glory Muffins
- Peanut Butter, Strawberry, and Banana Quesadillas
- Power Muffins
- Skinny Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Shake
Go get your breakfast on.